martes, 13 de febrero de 2007

Special Star (Traducción)

Special Star
You're off out somewhere with a hundred friends
And what I need to know is
When will I see again
Smile and say that there's a place and time
And that you'll soon be mine
And what I need to know is when
(Chorus)
You are what I dreamed about
You're a wish I made
When the lights went out
You are my special star
The one I want
The first in line
You are the special star
Let it, let it shine

I sit and dream
And I stare into space
And what I wouldn't give
If I could only see your face
You'll never know
And if you did you'd laugh
I couldn't count the times
That I kissed your photograph

(Chorus)


Estrella Especial

Tu has apagado hacia fuera en alguna parte con cien amigos
Y que tengo que saber
Cuando te veré otra vez
La risa y dice que hay un lugar y el tiempo
Y usted pronto será mío
Y qué necesito saber cuándo.

Usted es con quien soñé
Usted es un deseo que hice
Cuando las luces salieron
Tu eres mi estrella especial
El que deseo
El primero en línea
Tu eres mi estrella especial
Déjalo, déjalo brillar

Me siento y sueño
Y tengo la mirada perdida
Y que yo no daría
Si yo sólo pudiera ver su rostro
Tu nunca sabrás
Y si tu supieras te reirías
Yo no podía contar las veces
que bese su fotografía.

No hay comentarios: